My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my
commandments:
2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they
add to thee.
3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy
neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the
sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto
thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy
paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart
from evil.
8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Proverbs 3:1-8
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in
him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will
I praise him. Psalm 28:7
Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee
the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he
shall bring it to pass. Psalm 37:4-5
But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of
God for ever and ever. Psalm 52:8
What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. Psalm 52:3
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart
before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah Psalm 62:8
Comments
Post a Comment