Isaiah 50:7For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Psalm 121
1I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.2My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
3He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Psalm 86 1Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy. 2Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. 3Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.4Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. 5For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee 6Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. 7In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
Psalm 86
15But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.16O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
17Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.
Comments
Post a Comment